The girls held hands while we went through the car wash. I rarely pay to have the car washed, and I have to think this was Sydney's first time through. Seoul afterward said it was like the hanging things were spanking the car!
The girls love spending time at Grandma's house after story time.
Sydney sneaks away to play, and just like mom and sis, we can usually find her with some books.
The Wilsonville Library has a mural behind the children's portion of the building. Sad to say I've never noticed it before. Sydney was enthralled with it so Grandma asked permission to go out the locked door on a rainy day so the girls could check it out.
Love these girls with their cute but silly faces!
This Rapunzel braid I made for Seoul's 3rd birthday party is still played with almost daily! They love tug-of-war and "prisoner" (where I catch them and hold them tight and cackle wickedly).
Silly bathroom antics. They like being in there together.
This is just a sample of one of the million blurry pictures I have. So few pictures I take turn out these days because the girls are always on the move! Watching Sydney run in my tennis shoes was pretty amusing.
The girls love to draw and color. Sydney holds the pen correctly just like Seoul did at an early age. Both girls have a journal where they can draw pictures.
Sydney still couldn't give a nice smile when asked. They still love each other dearly!
Fruit Loop fun!
{February 2013}
No comments:
Post a Comment