Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ward talent show

We went to the Ward Talent Show and had a lot of fun. There are some amazing people in our ward! The girls brought some art to share: Sydney brought her Fruit Loop art and Seoul shared her journal. She wants to be an artist when she grows up. The girls enjoyed dancing to all the singing and musical numbers.





The girls love our friend, Emma Evans! Sydney kept running over to sit with her. At one point I went to get dessert and Kelley thought Seoul had gone with me. I came back to just Kelley and Sydney. Seoul rarely leaves our side so to not know where she was gave us a small moment of panic. Kelley was just going to get up and search for her when I saw Adrienne (Emma's mom) wave at Seoul... she was sitting on Emma's lap! Whew!



{February 2013}

No comments: