Another year gone by. I'm truly blessed with so many things....
A breakfast donut. My favorite, Boston Cream.
Two beautiful girls I get to spend time with every day. Plus a mom who loves me. She treated us to lunch!
Me-time... both girls took a nap! Miracle of miracles.
Cherished cuddles.
Lovely flowers from a great friend.
Art projects! (Sydney holds a pencil the right way early on, just like Seoul did.)
A handsome husband that I love! He took me on a date to P.F. Chang's for dinner...so delicious!
Laughter.
Spoiled by gifts. On my card, see the word 'toot'? Seoul discovered how to spell and write it. (So now it's written everywhere :)
My health, which allows me to have the privilege of being pregnant. 34 weeks along... why yes, I am huge, thank you :)
So many blessings. I also get to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and have a strong testimony. I have amazing friends. I have a great family. I can't even begin to name everything but here's to another year of big events, learning, laughter, tears, and love.
Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment