Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy 2 month birthday little Sierra!

Ok, so two months came and went so quickly! Sierra is growing like a weed. She loves to be cuddled... and squishes up into this tiny ball. Her noises are still animal-esque, and she does have a shrill little cry when she chooses to use it. Fortunately she's pretty chill and must realize the other two girls of the family are needy these days. She doesn't mind tummy time and is super good at holding her head up to look around already. (She's had a strong neck since minute one of her life when she lifted her head off my chest to look at me.) Admittedly she's not a huge fan of the swing but then, she just loves to be held. I love her coos and attempts to talk to me. Her eye contact with those big brown eyes reaches right into my soul. The smiles are coming much more frequent, although I'm having difficulty catching them on camera (oh wait, maybe it's because I don't use my camera nearly enough!). Her giggles are adorable. What more can I say? We love everything about our little Sierra Lin!




{I'll have to share stats when we go to the doctor for her well-baby appointment... have to wait for the new insurance to kick in.}

No comments: