Monday, July 01, 2013

last of the pre-baby days pictures

Yes, these were the simpler days but we wouldn't trade them for anything! As this is being posted July 1 (MONTHS LATER!) I can easily say our family love has grown leaps and bounds. I would be the first to say that the girls may {or possibly may not} miss the pre-Sierra days because they got more of my attention and time. However, it will be a while before they understand how much their love and personalities have expanded since Sierra joined our family.

We were pretty happy these days, though :)

One of the few pregnancy belly pictures I've taken this pregnancy. April 4 - turns out to be just a week and a half before the babe is born. Huge, right? Totally felt that way!


I love my sweet Seoul. Out to Mexican food - yum!


Dad with his girls when there were just two. Love story time with daddy!


This child's hair is just not growing and filling in! Ok, so it is longer than when she was born (obviously) but it's still so thin. Kelley says it's not from him (since he's bald). Guess it must be a true mix of both of us because supposedly I was bald until I was two and Seoul had more hair at this point. Oh well, the waves are beautiful!


Sassy molassy! She dresses herself. She insists on doing everything herself. She laughs, and makes us laugh daily.


These girls have really gotten into wrestling and all things physical. I'm pretty sure Sydney weighs almost as much as Seoul but they love horsey rides. Seoul is so proud she can pick Sydney up. We love that they're best friends and play together!




We made kites for preschool and Seoul insisted on trying to fly it. Not quite windy enough but good try, sunshine! Her enthusiasm was contagious... I would have run around with her if I wasn't so pregnant :)


This sweet girl is really into coloring and writing these days. Just like Seoul, she has held pens the "correct" way from the beginning. Unlike Seoul she doesn't have the attention to detail to color in the lines yet, and does the crazy 2-year-old coloring, though.



Just a few days before Sierra was born. Oh, how I love these two girls of mine! I'm blessed to be their mother. Every day I worry I'm doing everything wrong. Every day I have a moment that I look upon their beautiful faces and thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with the gift of raising them.

{pictures from April 2013}

No comments: