Thursday, July 25, 2013

day 2 - resting at the hospital

Since Sierra had low blood sugar at birth they had to monitor her every two hours. Poor baby was so tired of being poked! So instead of going home today like I thought we might, we got to "rest" all day long. Fortunately there were visitors to keep us company. I think this day we actually snuck in a short nap as well!

It truly is amazing how much more love you have to give to a new baby. I'm a lucky mama!

Uncle David telling her how it is :)

These girls already can't get enough of their new baby sister while daddy looks on proudly!

Sisterly love.

Seoul loves her daddy!

Sydney and Aunt Kendy are buddies!

Silly Aunt Kendy! They brought some toys up for the big girls - so nice!

Dubbee loving on her newest grandbaby!

Daddy getting in on the fun!

Loves from Aunt Klorissa!

Keeping the little ones entertained.

Snuggles from Aunt Kendy!

That's my baby. So strange I had her in my womb just a day before. Proud mama!



So many personalities... good times ahead!

Cason loving on his new cousin!

Grandpa getting his time with his new granddaughter!

Love from Aunt Ashley!

From the beginning she was holding up her head. Strong baby girl!

Proud daddy!

Can't beat a daddy's love for his baby girl.

I think the girls are a little bit tired with their zoned-out look... lots of change!

Cousin Ella looks happy to have a new baby in the family :)

As he might say, he looks "pleased as punch!"

Entertainment these days...
And this is as close to the baby as cousin Trevin got...

Proud parents of our newest little addition to the family!

Wow - look at all that hair!! Snuggling my sweet baby girl :)


I'm not a huge fan of these binkies they provide. Sierra nursed OK even though it wasn't often because of the glucose stuff they were giving her through IV.

Seoul really was in awe of all the little baby parts and how tiny they were.

Sydney must have decided I was in dire need of fixing up so she did my hair.

Family love. Need I say more?

No comments: