Thursday, November 14, 2013

august camera purge

 

August apparently began with sleep and ended with sleep. I love my girls but I honestly sometimes love them more when they’re asleep and look like little angels…. haha! Nothing terribly exciting happened in August but somehow I ended up so many pictures! My girls make every day fun and exciting, whether it’s laughter and love or emotions and tears. Nothing is ever boring in this house!

IMG_6672   IMG_6674   IMG_6678IMG_6705   IMG_6709

As usual we participated in the Kiddie Parade in Canby for great memories and free entrance into the County Fair. It was quite the ordeal getting started {since Seoul threw a fit about waiting with friends and me losing my sunglasses} but totally worth it. The girls chose to wear these dresses for their costumes. They loved throwing candy, and Seoul got pretty good about throwing and riding her bike simultaneously. Sydney has a little arm and people commented about her distance from the stroller. Wahoo! Funny: the candy we threw was a compilation of all candy from the past few holidays… all the way back to Christmas. The funniest type were the chocolate “coal” pieces. Once we threw it I heard so many times: It’s chocolate! Get more of it! Cheap? Not my intention but it worked. We got rid of most of our candy and made people happy, right?

IMG_6724   IMG_6725

Then we took a rest at home and Seoul had swim class. Naps and then back to the fair in the afternoon. Seoul did so great this swim session! Her class was small so she got lots of time with the instructor. She smiled and participated in everything! It was fun to see her jump into the water. At the end she went off the rope swing with her instructor, and her smile was priceless. What confidence our “baby” is gaining! Sydney has her own fun killing time.

IMG_6734

August 20133August 20134

IMG_6740   IMG_6741   IMG_6744IMG_6745

Then back to the fair for fun! Lots of animals… I was impressed the girls even petted them: bunnies and llamas and piggies. Just that morning after the parade we saw the horses and Seoul said, “Mom, can I ride a real, live horse soon?” Lo and behold, pony rides! Couldn’t resist my princess and her wishes, right?! Both girls were beyond excited! After a few other activities like eating ice cream (tradition, although this time I had some blackberry pie that our berries helped make), we hit up the rides. They were enthralled with the big people rides. I bought a ride card thinking both girls would get a few rides each. Unfortunately Sydney was just barely too short for almost all of them! What the?! Finally a guy felt sorry for me, maybe, because he let her go on the airplanes. Boy! She was in heaven! The whole first ride she was grinning and waving at everyone!

IMG_6747   IMG_6750IMG_6754   IMG_6755IMG_6758   IMG_6759IMG_6762   IMG_6763IMG_6768   IMG_6772

IMG_6773   IMG_6774   IMG_6777IMG_6779   IMG_6781IMG_6782

Almost every day the girls get into their ballet costumes and dance. One afternoon Seoul  was pretending to jump and dive into water. She is such a goof but love that imagination! Sierra is just a chill baby that watches her big sisters and can’t wait to join in the madness. She has really started playing with toys and likes grabbing at the hanging toys. Kelley studies hard!

IMG_6803   IMG_6822   IMG_6824IMG_6826   IMG_6828   IMG_6839IMG_6851   IMG_6852   IMG_6853   IMG_6861   IMG_6883IMG_6912   IMG_6919

One day Seoul didn’t take a nap. I know she has outgrown them but I am still in denial maybe. So she found the camera. She took a picture of every page of her book. She is such a nut… and she makes me laugh!

August 20135

The girls are all about their babies lately. They carry them around. They read them stories. They feed them. They help them have play time and even tummy time. What good little mommies they are!

IMG_6904   IMG_6923   IMG_6922

IMG_6928   IMG_6991

IMG_6994   IMG_6995

{August 2013}

No comments: