Just lots of fun randoms… basically a tribute to my girls, of course. Grandma Dubbee gave them KFC hats & personalized nametags – wouldn’t they be super cute employees?? I just love all these pictures because of the smiles!
Play group was at Bullwinkle’s – hot day playing mini golf. My girls like the idea of it more than actually playing, I think. They lose it after just a few holes… and just want to sit on the grass. Haha!
Sydney’s hair is crazy! It’s getting longer but still thin and has a nice little curl. I thought if she got a hair cut it would help it out. Well, it really didn’t make a difference but it was a fun experience for her!
We had a family picnic one weekend so we could see my cousin and meet her husband and kids. The Salem Carousel is awesome! It was fun for the kids to play together and we could enjoy the great weather!
Clackamas County Fair 2013! The girls look so angry but they did have fun! I had a piece of blackberry pie and it was delish! (The girls helped pick the blackberries to help make these pies). Pie is really one of my favorite desserts!
I love that Seoul is so relaxed in this swimming picture. I love that she trusts her instructor and she is enjoying the experience!
Ok, so the story behind these shoes. I took Seoul to find white sandals (which you can’t find in August anymore, by the way!) and she discovered these shoes. Her words: “I think about these shoes all the time! I just love them!” When I pointed out she had just seen the shoes so she couldn’t have thought of them before, she responded, “But I love them! I will think about them every minute!” How could I resist that argument? Yes, a moment of weakness. I indulged in my funny daughter and bought a pair for her and for Sydney. [And they have definitely gotten their wear out of them!]
Seoul and Sydney are getting so big~ I remember waiting {and waiting… and waiting…} for the day Seoul would be independent at the playground. She is… now, with Sydney! It’s interesting to watch their interaction. Sydney is so out there and does all the things Seoul does (obviously much earlier). Even watching them climb, they attack it so differently. Seoul is very cautious and methodical where Sydney just goes gung-ho. I love to watch their different approach and realize they are such different people. But ultimately they are best friends and play so well together. Barbies were a fave to take everywhere about this time. In the one picture they are playing Duck Duck Goose with their Barbies. I thought it was hilarious!
A super cool family moved out of the ward and they are missed! There was an ice cream social and it was fun to honor them and let them know how much they will be {are} missed! Seoul wrote on their poster all by herself!
This is what our mornings look like! Seoul is pretty grumpy so she needs time to wake up. Sydney is good right away and usually just gets quiet when Seoul has her issues. Sierra is pretty cool so far… depends on if her head is jammed up in the corner – haha!
When Kelley was out of town I took the girls to daddy-daughter-daughter-daughter day at Lowe’s. Yes, it is better that he does it. I am not a builder, I guess! I felt better that other people were having difficulty. The Lowe’s lady said they didn’t do these models correctly. Whew!
Summer time picnics!!
Another fun play group! We rode the Oregon City Trolley around town then had a picnic. We have some awesome kids in our group and they have so much fun together. Love this group of moms and kids!
One of my FAVORITE pictures of friendship! They’re so happy and connecting… with each other and with the camera.
Friends!
Best happy face. Best sad face.
There it is. The things I thought were important enough to take pictures of to memorialize. I love my family. I love my girls! I think it’s is awesome we can take pictures so easily with the smart phones and their progressive cameras. I really try and get pictures of all the girls somewhat equally. I don’t want Sierra as the third child to say, “Where was I growing up??” Ha!
{August 2013}
No comments:
Post a Comment