As I mentioned before, the girls LOVE this movie. {I love this movie!} They know all the songs. It is fun to listen to them sing together. Seoul is Elsa and Sydney is Anna – they sing their different parts in certain songs.
Here are a couple videos of them singing.
Seoul is pretty (should I use the word obsessed?) with Elsa. She carries her doll around with her. She wants to listen to the music constantly. I love that she knows the songs and this isn’t the best depiction but she really gets into singing with facial expression and dramatics. She does love singing, which is so fun to listen to whether it’s movie songs or primary songs or her own made up songs. Enjoy! [Notice she is holding her Elsa doll.]
Don’t mind Sydney sounding a bit unclear and stuffy… darn colds! Anyway, her favorite part is about 1:10 into the video. After 1:35 it kind of goes down hill, although Sydney does get one more cute part in. Seoul is yelling in the background and Sierra is tired of me not giving her attention. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Sounds like our house!! Yes, we have noticed your girls obsessions with Frozen, it's so cute. I think it's funny that they chose the character that is more like their own personalities! Cute videos, cute girls.
Sounds like our house as well. All 4 of them love the music--it is great I agree. Good thing or I would be going bonkers with how much I hear it! The girls are darling! Tell them hello from all of us please.
Post a Comment