Friday, January 31, 2014

Let the fun begin this year!

On the sunny days we head to the park even though it's still FREEZING. We do love the fresh air, although sometimes I admit I wonder why I suggest going outside a few minutes after we get out there. Christmas gift unicorns accompanied us on this particular adventure. I didn't get pictures but they love rolling down the hill lately. It's so fun to see how much they've grown and how easily they do some of the activities at the park {as compared to last year}. We have moments of disagreements, of course, but I'm so pleased with how well the girls play together. It makes my heart sing when they help each other and play well together. Just wait til Sierra can join in the fun and not just turn into an ice cube watching.




I discovered Seoul helping Sierra play "Stampede Run" [a game on the iPhone] one morning. It was pretty funny! I think Sierra knows how to navigate the phone already - haha!



Sierra is growing up. She scoots around backward. She discovers fun things like sippy cups. Or getting stuck under the bed and coach. Nothing is safe anymore!





Oops - a tired little babe. She apparently couldn't wait until she was put into bed.



Santa brought Seoul a craft kit for Christmas. (The blue container filled with drawers of crafty fun on the table). They spent hours one morning crafting and making creations. Seoul has the attention span of an adult sometimes. She gets to serious about what she's doing. Sydney tries and actually focuses for quite a while also. Thus, our house is covered in pictures and crafts because Seoul knows how to tape them up. At least they're not on the floor, right?




Sierra loves her toys. This is just a bin full of balls that go with other games and it keeps her entertained.





A rare picture that Sydney has her eyes open and is looking at me for a picture. She's not blurry and her hair isn't completely out of control. Win! She is so beautiful and has such a magnificent personality!



Oh my! How can our baby be getting so big already?! She was so proud of herself for balancing and standing. It lasted about 30-40 seconds before she started rocking the castle so of course it fell over. I did catch her, though.



Seoul and Sydney had her laughing hysterically one night after dinner. It was awesome! I love the huge open-mouth smiles.



As much as I love my kids, sometimes I love them even more when they are asleep. They're so calm and quiet and innocent. I wonder what they dream of. Seoul and Sydney barricaded themselves into the bed with pillows. They've taken over the bed.



{Yes! These are from 1/1-1/9 of Jan 2014!}

No comments: