We have a new pediatrician because of retirement (darn those old people wanting their own life now!). The new lady is pretty funny, though, and finds the girls to be hilarious! Our timing is interesting because Sierra’s quarter appt falls right into the year checks for the girls. What timing we have!
Funny: I had Seoul hold Sierra after being checked so I could help Sydney. Once I put Sierra on her lap Seoul exclaimed, “I don’t want to hold a naked woman!” The new doc laughed and laughed that she used the word “woman” to refer to a baby girl.
The girls are healthy, wealthy, and wise! I love it!
Sierra
Length: 27-3/8” (45th percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz (nurse noted 75th percentile but I think that is incorrect. Online it says below 5th percentile on multiple sites)
Head: 17" (25th percentile)
Sydney
Height: 37” (50th percentile)
Weight: 35 lbs (75th percentile)
Sierra cried for just a second at her shots then calmed down. Sydney shed more tears than that but still did just fine. A sucker can cure tears! {and points for Seoul that she didn’t pout that she didn’t get a sucker this time.}
No comments:
Post a Comment