Seoul had her big debut as a dancer! Allegro Dance put on the performance “Alice in Wonderland” and Seoul had her part down pat. She was nervous but she did amazing! Admittedly, I was worried she wouldn’t even go out on stage but she did and danced and even waved! That’s our girl! Kelley & I were so proud our hearts were bursting. Sierra and Sydney [and Kelley] were such good sports to sit through all three performances.
She was an owl with a cute pink sequined costume. She endured me practicing buns. Her favorite part was wearing make-up, of course! She is all girl.
We had great family representation supporting Seoul! Plus we got to see the cute new babe of the family – Odin!
Then the big performances, two matinees and an evening performance. Quite a lot for a little one to handle, but Seoul was a champ! She enjoyed getting all dolled up. She LOVED getting flowers after the first performance. Lots of family came to support the beauties: Seoul, Amanda, and Ella. So fun!
Show time! The lighting was terrible for the pictures of Seoul – different lights or the light pink of the costumes with lots of sequins. I don’t know. I have the video if anyone wanted to see – haha!
I marvel again at how her confidence is increasing. These kinds of activities are so good at encouraging new experiences and being brave when things are scary.
Ella is on the left in red (arms up). Amanda is on the right in purple (front center). Aren’t they beautiful?! I remember going to their first recitals and they were so little and cute.
Waiting for me to come get her. Look at that dimple! She’s a heartbreaker!
Last year when we watched Ella and Amanda dance in the June performance Seoul said she wanted to be a ballerina. She was enthralled with the ballet portions… not so much into the jazz or hip hop because she doesn’t like the loud music. She said maybe when it was her turn they would do “Tangled.” Well, that didn’t happen but this was an exciting experience, and I don’t know that she even remembers saying that.
{January 18-19, 2014}
1 comment:
I am so impressed with Seoul's bravery and how much she has grown socially. What a beautiful little girl. Growing all too quickly I might add! ;)
Post a Comment