Thursday, April 24, 2014

Locked out and finishing January

So one day it was time to go get Seoul from dance class. I usually put the keys in the baby carrier next to Sierra's leg. Well, this time she apparently kicked them out before we made it out the door. So I looked in the window and there they were. Panic! I called a couple friends and eventually my mom to pick up Seoul. Meanwhile it's freezing cold and I hadn't bundled my children (because I'm that kind of Mom) so we're hanging out in the garage. Sydney, of course, decides she has to use the potty. So we go across the street to a friend's home and fortunately they were there so we could use the bathroom but I felt awkward staying and waiting there. Kelley was in Wilsonville so he came home and rescued us with his house key. Argh! Sydney kept trying to open the door. She was determined... but kept saying, "Well, if you just use the key it would be easier." Yes, dear, if only you understood that I would if I could. Adventures!





Then the rest of January we just played and finally relaxed. Life is good.




On to a relaxing, less eventful month ahead!

{January 2014}

No comments: