I'm running out of creative titles for posts. These are random pictures from January. It's been so long since I've posted I don't remember how they were grouped in my list. There are so many pictures because of the multiple events that happened... I may never make it through January pictures. Oops!
 |
| Sierra already loves to "read"... especially this birthday card that has a cat playing a bass guitar inside. |
 |
| Lovely ladies! Seoul loves holding Sierra (who she still calls Si-ah-rra.) |
 |
| Spaghetti! She isn't super messy when she eats, which is nice. She does eat a lot, though! |
 |
| Seoul read this book to us for our bedtime book. I had never read it before so I'm not sure if she knew the story or not. |
 |
| Wrestling with Uncle David! |
 |
| Chilling with Uncle David. (This is before her separation from mommy anxiety.) |
 |
| Sweet sleeping pictures. For a while she would only sleep soundly for naps in our bed. She wants the softness! |
 |
| This little girl thought she was so clever scooting around. We had set a fort for the older girls. Sierra was playing, and when I looked over again she had disappeared inside. She was tickled pink to be inside playing with the "hands off" little toys when nobody was watching. Then she came out the other side and was pleased with herself for the mobility. |
No comments:
Post a Comment