Monday, July 21, 2014

best birthday present ever!

I’ve wanted a DSLR camera for quite a while but I’m not one to spend a lot of money, especially on something for just me. So, Kelley got me one! For my birthday he gave me a choice between a new bed or a DSLR camera. For once I thought I’d be “selfish” and indulge myself. I chose a Canon EOS Rebel T3i. It is AWESOME! It’s still just me and my complete lack of skills taking photos but I think the pictures turn out FANTASTIC! So here are a sampling of of the week we first had the camera. Haha – yes, we take a lot more pictures! I can’t wait to actually learn the settings and how to manipulate the camera… in all the free time I have…

IMG_0009IMG_0019

 

Love this petite little girl. She is wearing a dress I wore as a baby.

IMG_0020

IMG_0044

IMG_0051

IMG_0021IMG_0024IMG_0029IMG_0030

IMG_0052

IMG_0059IMG_0062

IMG_0063

 

This girlie and her cheesiness just cracks me up!

IMG_0077IMG_0078IMG_0079IMG_0080IMG_0081IMG_0082

 

This was right before Sydney got sick. Seoul was already sick. She just laid on the couch – it was so sad.

IMG_0087IMG_0088

IMG_0090IMG_0100

 

Sierra likes to dance like her sisters already. See her raising her leg in an arabesque? Silly girl!

IMG_0104IMG_0105

 

Muchas gracias to the best husband ever! He is always so aware of what I’m wanting, and gives the best gifts!

IMG_0035

{March 2014}

No comments: