Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy birthday to me!

I got spoiled as always! I got some pretty new jewelry (a pretty silver snowflake necklace to always remember Elsa from Frozen – haha!) and some pretty blue earrings. Plus Kelley’s favorite game… choose between two things! This time it was between a new bed or a DSLR camera, both of which he said I’d been hinting at recently (and I didn’t even realize – man, he’s good at reading me!). Another post will show what I eventually decided upon.

The girls let me do their hair!

IMG_8211   IMG_8212

 

A family dinner to Tebo’s. Love this man of mine!!

IMG_8220

 

This is a small piece of heaven for me!

IMG_8223

 

And these beautiful girls of mine make me smile!

IMG_8225   IMG_8215   IMG_8226

I love spending time with my family. I love low key celebrations. I love strawberry shortcake.

{March 2014}

No comments: