Thursday, February 04, 2016

Preschool Field Trip: Pump It Up

Lucky Sydney girl had two field trips in one week! Lily's Pad Learning hosted their trip to Pump It Up the day after we went to the fire station. Surprisingly Sydney was scared, even though she has been on bouncy slides numerous times. Honestly I think she was feeling a bit hesitant because big sister Seoul wasn't there to be with her. Although she runs at 110 mph, there is a bit of timidity hiding in there. She went enthusiastically up the big slide, but then sat up there and cried. Poor girl. I climbed up and went down with her. Then she was off and running... at least on that particular slide. I had to go up one more slide to help her out. She played mostly on her own. Sierra was extremely timid and couldn't really do anything on her own. James just had fun wandering around, although he tried so hard to be a big kid and climb everything. Good times!











I love this girl, and I'm so glad to have the opportunity to spend time with her!


No comments: