Yea! That's awesome! Congrats soon-to-be Auntie and Uncle! (Okay I now you are already an aunt and uncle...work with me here!)
you just gave me leap for joy thinking it was you two. but alas, being an aunt and uncle again is fun as well. hope life is good!
Hey, I totally creeped your blog off of Brittney and Brady's. :) Anyway, I got really excited thinking that you guys were pregnant. Dang it! Oh well, like everyone has said, being an Aunt and Uncle is AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yea! That's awesome! Congrats soon-to-be Auntie and Uncle! (Okay I now you are already an aunt and uncle...work with me here!)
you just gave me leap for joy thinking it was you two. but alas, being an aunt and uncle again is fun as well. hope life is good!
Hey, I totally creeped your blog off of Brittney and Brady's. :) Anyway, I got really excited thinking that you guys were pregnant. Dang it! Oh well, like everyone has said, being an Aunt and Uncle is AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment