Friday, April 18, 2008

Flowers on I5





On Monday Joo Lin and I took a trip to Eugene to eat at the Olive Garden. On our way down I got a little adventurous and pulled off the highway to go grab some lily's for my wife. She had no clue why I had randomly pulled off the road. I told her that I wanted to grab some flowers for her and then she lit up. As we were walking down the highway looking for safe passage to the patch of flowers a random car pulled off to see if we need assistance. I went to talk to him and told him that we had just pulled off to get flowers. I was quite surprised to see that someone would pull off and ask. He thought that we had ran out of gas and he just laughed at us when he found out what we were doing. Here are some photos of the event. If you want to go grab your own flowers you can find them located near milepost marker 226.

3 comments:

Jennifer Richins said...

You guys are TOO CUTE! It's like you're still newlyweds.

Anonymous said...

Lily's???? I believe they are daffodils.
Amy F

Shiara said...

What a nice guy, how thoughtful!