I was trying to do some research about 420 (the stoner holiday) but I could never find the real reason behind it. I found lots of evidence on how to celebrate this day but I wanted to find out the truth behind this day because my mother was born on April 20th (420) and I wanted to make sure that she wasn't the real reason behind this day. Lets just say that I didn't find any evidence that tied her into this holiday.
Joo Lin and I were able to visit her on her birthday. It was a fun trip and we got to eat at my mother's favorite restaurant. I don't really like her favorite restaurant though so it was a lot of sacrifice on my part. Her birthday was a bit sad though, her daughter Klorissa (my sister) was not able to attend because she lives in another state now. Besides that it was a fun time. Happy Birthday MOM!! We love you!
Here is a link to the photos for our little adventure.
My favorite photo is this one:
No comments:
Post a Comment