I did a 5K this weekend and did a jog/walk...I don't think I could ever jog/run the entire 5K. I'm going to try this plan, though, and see if I can do it for the next 5K in September. Thanks for posting it.
Thanks for posting it. I'll look into it. I hope the heat and humidity won't keel me over but I'm excited. I just noticed Kelley's comment about the toll road. Soooo funny!! Brady will get a kick out of it! We almost thought of running the toll... thank goodness we didn't!
Yeah i might have to restart my first week! But yes I plan to do this to the finish line! I'm glad you like my blog! It is kinda fun and I will try to keep it spicy or funny or just not boring! I can't believe I posted pictures of how messy our place got but I had to cuz then it makes the clean ones looks sooo good! Congrats to Kelley for graduation! That is so exciting and I bet he is so glad to be done!
4 comments:
I did a 5K this weekend and did a jog/walk...I don't think I could ever jog/run the entire 5K. I'm going to try this plan, though, and see if I can do it for the next 5K in September. Thanks for posting it.
Thanks for posting it. I'll look into it. I hope the heat and humidity won't keel me over but I'm excited. I just noticed Kelley's comment about the toll road. Soooo funny!! Brady will get a kick out of it! We almost thought of running the toll... thank goodness we didn't!
How the freak are you guys?! Man...it's been forever since we've talked. When can you guys pencil us in for dinner? We need our Kelley/Joo Lin fix.
Yeah i might have to restart my first week! But yes I plan to do this to the finish line! I'm glad you like my blog! It is kinda fun and I will try to keep it spicy or funny or just not boring! I can't believe I posted pictures of how messy our place got but I had to cuz then it makes the clean ones looks sooo good! Congrats to Kelley for graduation! That is so exciting and I bet he is so glad to be done!
Post a Comment