Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Book Tag

I got book tagged so here goes... ya caught me reading a book about vampires and werewolves. Can you guess what it is? Yep, not generally my style but I gave in to peer pressure and read the Twilight Series.

Rules:

1. Get the book that's on your nightstand (or whatever you happen to be reading).
2. Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.
3. Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.
4. Do not go and find your favorite book; it has to be the one you are reading now!
5. Tag five other people to do the same. [I pass, but people can do it if they want because I'm always looking for recommendations for reading]


Book 4 - Breaking Dawn, Page 56, sentence 5 (and a few more) read...
"The music changed, and Charlie tapped on Edward's shoulder. It was nearly as easy to dance with Charlie. He was no better at it than I was, so we moved safely from side to side in a tiny square formation. Edward and Esme spun around us like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers."




Nothing terribly exciting or inspiring but they are good books to read for some light reading.

1 comment:

Nhat & Jessica said...

Oh I will have to do this one. I've been on a reading binge! I found a great myster author.