Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

Huh. Since I was named specifically on this tag I figure I better play along - ha! Simple rules but I am not that interesting... and I think most people that would read this know these things

Here are the rules: Write 7 random things about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post. Pass on the tag.

7 Random things about me:
1. I've been skydiving and I loved it! I will go again someday... when there is not a baby in my belly.
2. I've always wanted to get my pilots license.
3. My 3 siblings and I were all adopted - brothers were born in Oregon, my sister and I were born in Korea (not biologically related, though.
4. It's a given that I'm a nerd, but freshman year of college I chatted online daily. Looking back I have to wonder why...
5. I am scared of the dark and get spooked super easy. However I enjoy scary movies and haunted houses and corn mazes.
6. I keep an (almost) daily journal and I love to go back and read it. Please note it is also helpful when your hubby thinks he remembers one thing but the truth has been documented - haha!
7. I could possibly be classified as a "neat freak" because I love things to be orderly, whether it's at my desk at work or at home. I like to clean, all but showers. [Kelley teases and tells me I have OCD].

Who to tag? Do I know 7 people that read our blog? I will guess... Michelle, Brittney, Jessica, Annie, Jerilee, Kristy, and Rhanda. Ready, set, go!

2 comments:

DC Diva said...

#4. I remember why! That was a crazy, exciting time.;)

#6. I need to be better about this. If nothing else for the proving the husband wrong bit!

Brady and Brittney said...

Oh no you di-n't! You tagged me? but... I've never been tagged! You wouldn't happen to know another Brittney who spells her name like me would you?