Monday, October 20, 2008

oh my goodness!

We've now made it into the 3rd trimester officially! Time flies and we are so excited. My health seems good and my belly is poking out more and more. The baby kicks around and has a good ole' time in there. I think she had the hiccups the other day, which was kind of neat. I will post a picture of me sometime this week when I have Kelley take one.

Here is our new crib bedding set, thanks to Sherril! We got the 3 piece bedding, the mobile, lamp, and diaper hanger. We have a light oak crib, which we haven't set up yet, compliments of my bro and his wife. Lucky us!
















As for a "color scheme" we have decided to go with an all color theme and not limit ourselves since we don't have a "nursery" at this time. Maybe we'll settle more on a color once we figure out where we will settle.

2 comments:

Jennifer Richins said...

WAY cute! Love the colors and the flowers and butterflies. It's girlie but not TOO girlie.

Nhat & Jessica said...

SUPER CUTE!! Love it!