Sunday, September 28, 2008

She moves!

If you haven't figured it out yet, our baby girl's name is going to be Seoul Elizabeth. I was born in Seoul Korea so we think it's a beautiful name to remember my/our heritage.

She moves on a daily basis now and I love it! It's amazing to me there is a little human inside me that I'm taking care of already. She seems to have a routine of kicking most days. Sometimes I think she's taking after me and loves kickboxing already - ha! My tummy physically moves now and Kelley was able to see and feel it for the first time Tuesday. He looked over while we were watching tv and saw the movement so he put his hand on my tummy. There have been a couple times that he thought he felt her in the past but this time we're sure. Plus it's been a few times since then. Exciting!!

Here is a photo of me from a couple weeks ago I never got around to posting (22 weeks):



















Here is a photo of me tonight - I think my belly is finally getting bigger so people can tell I'm pregnant! (24 weeks)

4 comments:

Brady and Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brady and Brittney said...

Gasp! Joo Lin! You're... you're.... you're pregnant! You're getting a belly! I can't wait until I get a baby belly and not just this.... belly belly.

Jennifer Richins said...

Yay...you've got the cutest little baby belly. It's still so small.

Shiara said...

Yay! Cute belly! So, you are having a GIRL!!! How fun! I like the name.

On a different note... I can't believe you live so close and we haven't even hung out since the game!!!!! We should get together some time and play some Wii or something. Give us a call!