Tuesday, September 02, 2008

We are having a......

....well...we aren't having twins! Kelley is really taking that one rough. He says that he is going to pump me full of fertility drugs until we have twins. Silly man!

Well...did you figure it out yet???


11 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

YAY! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Have fun buying all of the fun baby stuff! It's so great!

Kelsey and Tony said...

Yay! And my streak continues - yeah, yeah, yeah!!! And I'm so excited for you guys - girls are so much fun!

Amy said...

super excited for you guys. a cute little mix baby girl. good luck trying to limit your spending with the million cute girl clothes available!

Jennifer Richins said...

Congratulations! How fun. Let us know how you plan to decorate the nursery.

Jerilee E. said...

Congratulations! Little girls are pretty great! Baby boys are fun, too... but MAN, those baby girl clothes are just so darn CUTE!!!

The Caceres Family said...

Hurray! We will have baby girls together! Congrats and enjoy every second of being pregnant! It goes by so quickly!

Brady and Brittney said...

well, I'm glad everyone else figured it out because I was getting angry in my suspense. Yay a girl!! I'm jealous... I'm afraid to have a boy so I hope for a girl. Maybe we'll come by and visit you sooner than you think.

Annie said...

congrats!!! a girl is exciting!!!! i am happy for you

Nhat & Jessica said...

Woohoo! She is gonna be a heart breaker!

Rhanda said...

Congrats on your baby!! And you just moved to a place with stairs! We have lots of stairs at our home. My boys love to jump down them. One of these days they will break a leg.

DC Diva said...

Yea!!! Congrats on a little, darling girl. I'm SO excited for you to be a mom.