I know I promised photos of the interior of our new place many moons ago. Here they are!
We still love it and will miss it when we move (whenever that happens). Kelley's favorite feature is the garage for the extra space, which includes increasing our food storage - yay! My favorite feature is still the stairs... I think they're doing wonders for this prego mama's bum and metabolism.
As I mentioned before it's nice to live in a neighborhood without the traffic of people and looking for an open parking space. It is quiet around here and we don't see a ton of the neighbors. However, there are some funky nighttime happenings around here....
There are howling dogs across the street. I think we're finally adjusting and tuning them out.
One night we woke up around 2 AM to the duplex neighbor woman crying in obvious pain, including moaning and talking about her pains coming faster. My first thought was "go to the hospital if you're in labor" - then I thought it must just be the pregnancy on my mind since we had not seen any pregnant women over there, just a teenage girl very non-pregnant. (I won't mention what Kelley's first thought was - haha) The noises continued for a couple hours. At one point we heard an ambulance and we were excited that they were coming to take her away. Nope, it didn't come near us. Either she left on her own or we tuned it out because we finally got a couple more hours of sleep before getting up for work. Come to find out a week or so later the woman did have a baby. Good, I'm NOT crazy thinking that she was in labor but we still hadn't seen her... or the baby... hmmm...
One more -
One night we woke up in the middle of the night to a loud noise. To me it sounded like a car had hit a garbage can and then dragged it down the road a couple blocks. Maybe a major part fell out of the car while they were driving? Is that possible?
Things have calmed down a bit at night and everything always seems perfectly normal in the morning. Fun times, that is for sure!
1 comment:
Haha! I love how you can be folding your clothes while going to the bathroom! Way to think multi-tasking guys!
Post a Comment