It is with great sadness that we say good-bye to our dear family member Bruce (Kelley's Honda Accord). He lives on through the Disneyland charm hanging in our new family member Shark Bait Oo-Ha-Ha (2006 Honda Civic with ALL the options). I never thought I'd say this but I truly felt sad when we cleaned him and left him behind at the dealership. I hope he's happy wherever he is... there was plenty of interest in him so I hope he found another good home.
As for Shark Bait, he is Kelley's new love and he is such a great addition to the family. We will have many good times together, I think.
Jasmine & Shark Bait Oo-Ha-Ha - new BFF

Bye Bruce - we will always remember you!
1 comment:
Oh no, that's so sad! I remember when we sold my Pontiac to one of Brady's work friends. We just left her in the Richies parking lot and drove away. Then on our last day through Corvallis, we were driving down Circle past Richies and there she was again! I could have cried. But, best to move on.
Post a Comment