We got to visit our wonderful friends Bob & Nan this past weekend. It is always such fun spending time with them. They haven't seen Seoul since she was 3 months old... I think they like her... and she likes them :)
Seoul is starting to have little play dates... hilarious to watch babies interact with each other. I did learn recently that when they take toys from each other they aren't being mean necessarily - it is part of learning how to mimic and interact.
(Left, circle clockwise) - Seoul, Tucker, Gavin, and Audrey.


Seoul and her little girlfriend Audrey. Seoul is saying "Hey Audrey, try chewing on it - super tasty and makes a fun squeaking noise! Try it... try it!"
The old roomies come together for the first time in a long while... Jessica, Kristy, Brittney, and I. Kristy came to visit from Utah and we had dinner at Local Boyz in Corvallis - yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment