Monday, January 25, 2010

Our House

Here is a picture of our house to tease you. We will post more pictures - promise! We spent the weekend painting some accent walls inside. The new colors of the blog are the colors in Seoul's room. Kelley has been a busy homeowner... he's been an electrician, tile layer (?), painter, landscaper, and will be a plumber soon. Fun times!

4 comments:

Jennifer Richins said...

I love it. How fun to get into your very own house.

Brady and Brittney said...

How fun! The house looks great and I can't wait to see it sometime!

spudette said...

It looks way cute! Congrats on home ownership! You will love it! Can't wait to see more pics!

Amy said...

So cute! That is so great. I hope you guys are having fun today with Seoul! I can't believe she is one! She is such a doll face. Can't wait to see pictures from the party!