Seoul and her friend Blake. I love how kids love to hold babies.

Seoul likes to play on her carseat when it's inside. She knows how to push the buttons on her dolly's hands and feet to make it sing.

Seoul and her game face the day of the Civil War football game. She does touchdown arms on cue, and even does them when someone scores on TV.

Seoul and her silly smiles. She says "cheese" now.

Seoul likes to play on her carseat when it's inside. She knows how to push the buttons on her dolly's hands and feet to make it sing.
Seoul and her game face the day of the Civil War football game. She does touchdown arms on cue, and even does them when someone scores on TV.
Seoul and her silly smiles. She says "cheese" now.
2 comments:
Touch down arms? I can't think of anything cuter!!
Love this dress! Joo Lin you are a talented mommy!Glad to see the new pictures! I am trying to figure out what picture I want to frame!
Post a Comment