Oh, Seoul... getting so big! I like comparison pictures.

Go Cougs... still a loyal fan. 9 1/2 months versus almost 4 1/2 months. Too bad the first pictures is kind of dark, but she definitely fits the BYU onesie better!

Lately I think how much she has changed since she is coming up on 1 year old. The differences are huge, but they've seemed so gradual since I see her every day.
She's actually laying still... 9 1/2 months versus 28 days. Her expression in the second pictures is funny - sticking her tongue out at me like she used to do a lot.
Go Cougs... still a loyal fan. 9 1/2 months versus almost 4 1/2 months. Too bad the first pictures is kind of dark, but she definitely fits the BYU onesie better!

Lately I think how much she has changed since she is coming up on 1 year old. The differences are huge, but they've seemed so gradual since I see her every day.
1 comment:
She is so adorable! And keep telling your Daddy, "Go Cougars!"...ok, Seoul?!! Love it!
Post a Comment