OH MY GOSH! Congratualtions! Same due date....do DO do do DO do DO do do (twighlight zone music)!
Good gracious, if your second is as cute as Seoul, you guys are in big trouble! She is so cute and I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations!! How are you feeling? Please let me know if you ever ned any help with Seoul. How exciting!!
Congrats you guys!! So exciting!! Hope you are feeling well Joo Lin:)
Wow!!! I haven't checked your blog in a while, then you through this curve ball in there... That is great! Congratulations! :)
I'm so happy for you! Wow... It's crazy to think that Seoul is already old enough to be a big sister!!!!! Congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well!
Congrats! That is great news. And I love that Seoul yelled Taco at an appropriate moment. She is a little genius!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Congratualtions! Same due date....do DO do do DO do DO do do (twighlight zone music)!
Good gracious, if your second is as cute as Seoul, you guys are in big trouble! She is so cute and I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations!! How are you feeling? Please let me know if you ever ned any help with Seoul. How exciting!!
Congrats you guys!! So exciting!! Hope you are feeling well Joo Lin:)
Wow!!! I haven't checked your blog in a while, then you through this curve ball in there... That is great! Congratulations! :)
I'm so happy for you! Wow... It's crazy to think that Seoul is already old enough to be a big sister!!!!! Congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well!
Congrats! That is great news. And I love that Seoul yelled Taco at an appropriate moment. She is a little genius!
Post a Comment