Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone. We want to thank everyone that has fought or is fighting for our country. We really apperciate it dearly! We want to give a shout out our brother in law AJ who is currently serving over seas. Also a shout out to Klorissa and Cason for holding down their fort while AJ is gone.

We attempted to find Seoul a cute Fourth of July outfit but we couldn't find anything in her size. It was either really really small or really really big. That is the second time this has happened, the first time was when we were trying to find Seoul a Big Sister outfit.

Happy 4th!!!

4 comments:

Brady and Brittney said...

Gasp! I just barely caught that at the end... does this mean... I mean, I'm not reading too much into it am I but is Seoul going to be a big sister!!! Really! Baby #2 is on the way!?!?!

Jerilee E. said...

well, i'm catching the same drift here :). If so, congratulations!!! that's so exciting!

I'm so sorry we missed seeing you guys when we were in Oregon! We spent a day at the beach and the zoo, but spent the whole rest of the time moving my parents into their new house!
We'll be there for 2 weeks at Christmas time, so we'll be sure to see you and your cute family then!!

spudette said...

Hooray! You are expecting! When are you due? So exciting! So fun the second time around!

Anonymous said...

Another baby?!?!?! We are SO excited for you! Seoul is going to have so much fun with her new little brother or sister. Our number is 541.929.3159. :)