Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Today

These are just some cute things from today that I thought I'd document. I know, words aren't nearly as fun so there are pictures of other activites at the end if you want to miss out on reading about the cute things Seoul does!

Seoul's new favorite thing is to shower in the morning, instead of having baths at night. She loves being naked and loves to slap her tummy and say "naked baby" then let the water drench her.

Seoul and I went to visit Kelley at work and have lunch. We love living close to his job so we can visit every couple weeks. When we wait for him in the front lobby, Seoul looks anxiously down the hallway. When she sees him coming out of the stairwell she runs at him yelling "daddy!" It's loud and probably disruptive, but it's adorable!

We ate at Chipotle and as soon as we walked in she exclaimed excitedly: TACO! She had a chicken taco and kept asking for "more hot sauce" (which was the pico de gallo salsa). She identifies our drinks.... mom has water, seoul has water, dad has pop...hoping daddy will give her a sip of his pop. Silly girl!

On the drive home she got upset that I forgot to point out the Temple as we passed. My punishment was to sing the song "I love to see the Temple" numerous times. I need to learn that 2nd verse correctly - I just make up words right now. She is very particular what songs I sing or what we listen to on the radio.

We had some tickle/giggle time. I love her giggles! She tips her head up so I can kiss her neck and then she puts it down and says "it tickles!" Then she put her arms up so I could tickle her on her sides and armpits. Again, she put her arms down and says "it tickles!" But of course we do this game over and over and it makse us both laugh!

Ok, the boring reading part is over and here are some pictures :)

We had playgroup at Fir Point Farms one week. Seoul likes the chickens... until they fly over the fence at us, which happened this time. They had a hay maze set up to get to the slide so Seoul is running full-out trying to find the slide.


 


We went peach picking so I could can peaches - yum! Seoul loves peaches and had fun... for the first 5 minutes. It was a hot day as you can see from the pink-cheeked girls.






I don't remember why Seoul was upset but I thought it was a cute picture :)

No comments: