Thursday, September 02, 2010

We are having a...

....well...we aren't having twins! Kelley is really taking that one rough. He says that he is going to pump me full of fertility drugs until we have twins. Silly man!

Well...did you figure it out yet???


Ok, so does that look familiar? It was this day 2 years ago that we had our ultrasound for Seoul and posted that message. Now it has changed from fertility drugs for twins to going until we have a boy. Hm.
Sorry, no ultrasound pictures... they didn't give us the pics on a CD like last time and our scanner isn't working at the moment.

4 comments:

Brady and Brittney said...

I remember last year I didn't get it right off the bat but this time I'm prepared. Yay a girl! So fun!

Jennifer Richins said...

Congratulations you three...almost four. So excited for you.

spudette said...

I knew it was a girl!!! It's good to be right! Congratulations! :) Seoul is going to be a wonderful big sister. Good luck coming up with a name!

Amy said...

Hooray! So exciting. Thanks for sending the link to your photos too. You got some way better ones than me. Jack still says Seoul all the time and Joo Lin. You tow made an impression on him!