Wednesday, June 29, 2011

clarification

So for the funny (above), I realize I should clarify... Grandpa doesn't generally give Seoul crazy dangerous things for gifts. He got her a Baby Genius Pet Care Center. She latched on to the scissors and the thermometer initially, and they went with her everywhere for a while. Now she pretends to feed us popcorn from the bowl and likes to use the stethoscope on Sydney (which is hilarious to hear her say) to make sure she's healthy.


Oh, and as I looked for a picture to post I found out this was selected by Dr. Toy as one of the 100 Best Children’s Products 2009 in the Socially Responsible Products. There are lots of good reviews about this fostering imagination as well as responsible play interaction. Way to go Grandpa!

Seoul's Funny:
One morning she asked me, "Who gives me scissors for my birthday?" I told her it was Grandpa. She said, "Great job, Grandpa!" (very enthusiastically)


No comments: