Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Our days...

... fly by. Not kidding but this year is ridiculous already.

Kelley and the girls playing a game on the iPad. Seoul and Kelley enjoy playing 'Tap Zoo'.

Silly faces!

I love my Sydney! Not seeing the resemblance, though...

Sydney's playing baseball!

One day I got an itch and rearranged the office to become the office/playroom. The toys had always been in there but there was also a spare bed. I took down the bed, kept the mattress (see it behind the toys?), and spread out the toys. The girls [and I!] love the space.

Seoul loves her Baby Toot-Toot!

The girls love to play with each other and one of their games is to make faces at each other and laugh. It is so cute to watch and listen to them! I love that we have two girls, and they are best friends!

I love my Seoul! Also, not seeing the resemblance...

I love my handsome Kelley-man, too!

Happy little girl!

She looks like such a big girl! She had fun climbing the stairs, but she doesn't know how to go down yet.

Silly girls!

Singing me a Princess song.

Having fun with her birthday present  - a cupcake maker. She made most of it by herself... and definitely ate it all by herself!


Seoul is getting into dress-up these days. This was her gorgeous outfit she chose before we went to run a few errands. She definitely turned heads while we were out and about.

Seoul passes the time doing puzzles - she's getting pretty good at them!

Seoul does enjoy sharing her food with Sydney.

The stink eyes are because I said it was time for me to put the toys back under the desk. They didn't want to leave their new fort.

This was an outfit I wore when I was a baby - so fun!

Sydney makes a "horsey face" and it makes me laugh every time!

Mid-horsey face. How is this baby so cute?!

We got the game Qwirkle years ago and Seoul has loved it! Every once in a while she asks for it and it was great for helping her learn her colors and shapes, I think.

We had a great play group activity and Seoul was so proud of her little snowman. She placed all the marshmallows herself.

Seoul's favorite treat these days is going to the Yogurt Shack. Frozen Yogurt. Yum. She always has vanilla-chocolate swirl with sprinkles. She is branching out to add a few pieces of candy.


Seoul loves to play the game with Sydney where she hits herself on the head while she's eating. Of course Sydney imitates her actions.... and then we get food everywhere.

I'm ready for a bath. Sydney is the messy one - food all over. Seoul was so clean and ate with utensils by this age.

Daddy and Sydney. Of course he's making a funny face - that is totally where the girls get it!
These pictures are from January.

No comments: