Monday, April 30, 2012

At last....?

.... park independence! A sunny day happened in March and we walked to Legacy Park. This was Sydney's first time really cruising the park and she was EVERYWHERE! Seoul was extremely independent and had lots of fun, too. Then I realized with two kids going opposite directions it could be more difficult that I had envisioned as I anxiously waited in anticipation for the girls to figure out they don't have to stay right next to me. All the time. It was so much fun, though!


Sydney loves the swing. Seoul seems almost too big for those swings now!




She's off and running!


Sydney loves the teeter totter. Seoul loves whatever Sydney is doing.


Definitely a climber and go-getter at an early age!


Seoul and Sydney are a great balance... they will help each other have adventures and moderate themselves. It's so fun watching them interact. Seoul was very conscientious of her "baby" and made sure she was OK in between sliding and swinging and climbing.



We can never get away from her silly faces and "gang signs" she's always doing with her hands.


Taking a break to eat some bark dust. Yum.


I love time with the girls! I love being outdoors. I appreciate the change in the way they play throughout the different summers at the park. They're my cuties!

{pictures from March}

1 comment:

spudette said...

Two kids at the park is definitely a whole new adventure! Looks like fun!