Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snow!!

How fitting I still had my sign up since we got snow in March!

IMG_1678


This was at 3/14/12 at 12:45 AM. I was tempted to wake Seoul because I didn't know if it would be around in the morning. I resisted.



Fortunately it was there for the girls to see in the morning. So exciting!


Kelley took a snow day so we all bundled up and played outside for a while. The wind was a beast so we didn't stay out a super long time.


Fun family time!



Sydney wasn't sure what to think. At one point Kelley held her horizontal over the snow so she could touch it... she arched her back to get as far away as possible and yelled until he held her upright again.


Our cute little snowbunnies!!


The handsome [very cold] daddy! As he always says, he has no hair to help keep his head warm!


Snowman #1. Plus Seoul kept wanting me to make reindeer. I didn't document my sad attempt at making those... since she wanted 5 reindeer to go with the snowman.



Daddy loves his baby girl!



Our second snow day was 3/22/12. I was hesitant to bundle up and go outside - call me lazy mom. Kelley didn't get to take a snow day again. I'm glad we did it because the girls loved it! This time we were in the back yard because there was more snow back there. Sydney wasn't sure about touching the snow until it was almost time to go in. Then she threw some at Seoul - atta girl! Seoul got the hang of the snowman and made part of it herself.

IMG_1656IMG_1657IMG_1658IMG_1659IMG_1660IMG_1661IMG_1662IMG_1663IMG_1664IMG_1666IMG_1668IMG_1669IMG_1670IMG_1671IMG_1672IMG_1673IMG_1674IMG_1675IMG_1676IMG_1679IMG_1680IMG_1681



Good times making memories playin the snow. In the following days, Seoul would comment that it might snow... in the morning, after her nap, after eating, etc.





2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute snow pictures! Glad you guys enjoyed it! aren't you glad its not around for 6 months of the year like here!

K-Cos said...

Those little girlies love snow so much...you should probably move to Utah then! :) So cute!