Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dancing Queen

Seoul is into dancing lately. She watched cousin Ella in her dance performance and since then likes to wear her leotard and dance around. When we asked if she wanted to dance on the stage, she answered, "When I'm bigger I can dance. Maybe I will be Tangled when I dance." Uh-oh - high expectations! It's cute to watch her. {I took ballet when I was younger and enjoyed it even though I was shy. I remember one performance at Wait Park here in Canby. We danced with stuffed animals and at one point we all raised them in the air with one leg pointed back. I was the very front of the triangle and I went the opposite direction as all the other kids. Oops!}



 



Here are a few super short clips of her "practicing" for her debut as Tangled.





Videos from Joo Lin's phone 3/26/12

No comments: