Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pics from March... Yes, call me CraZy

Ok, so call me some kind of compulsive but I have this need to post pictures chronologically. That is why I can't just skip over a day in my journal either I suppose. For all the hundreds of pictures I take there are just a few good ones but it makes me nuts to leave them unposted. Plus this is a "scrapbook" for all the fun events to remember so it's unthinkable to skip posting about any, right? Regardless, here are pictures that I never posted from March with a few additional posts since I also like grouping pictures but sometimes that just takes too much time.

{As a side note, I am totally caught up on my journal so now I can concentrate on the blog. Wish me luck in writing every day so I don't get behind again!}


Oh my, I'm such a cute girl...
... gotta love me!

These girls can't get enough of each other. Sometimes Sydney just runs at Seoul and gives her hugs. Other times Seoul is so smothering with her love Sydney just looks at her funny.


Seoul loves to do art projects. She doesn't so much like getting her hands dirty. So here she is finger painting with a craft stick. It kept her entertained so I didn't complain.

Sydney's first finger painting/craft-stick-painting and she had a blast! I only had to stop her from licking the stick once. She was so excited to be just like Seoul.

Need some groceries? I'll take once of each! (see Seoul in the background trying to get into her cart)

I have no words for how much I love this silly little face!

Yes, this is how I found Seoul playing hide-and-seek one day.

She thought she was the funniest thing ever to have gotten in there!

No words necessary.

Crazy girl working off energy after a morning at church.

This was my blessing dress when I was little.

These girls have crazy times together. One of their favorite activities is dancing around the living room.

Running in circles = dancing
The girls love to go to story time, especially when they get to do fun crafts. Sydney is admiring herself the mirror so I couldn't get her to look at me.

When the weather is even remotely good we go out and take walks. Seoul ends up running in front or behind us to be silly and make Sydney laugh.

Sydney's a good sport even though she doesn't stay as warm as we walk around because her lack of movement.

Seoul is dominating the big slides these days. Of course she always likes someone to go with her.

Sydney loves to pick up bark chips. Silly goof!

Ok, two messiest breakfasts: cottage cheese with fruit and oatmeal. Those little bitties end up ALL OVER her clothes!

Seoul loves for her to wear this giant hat. Sydney is a good sport.

This girl and her personality kills me - always silly faces!


Sydney is really getting into books and spends quite a bit of time looking at pictures. She even imitates Seoul and pretends to read each page.

Don't forget a picture of me!

Focused attention. She loves building "towers of terror!" It's so fun to watch the different configurations she creates.

Entranced at story time. Wilsonville has the best story times. This one was three variations on the story of "The Three Bears" - one with kazoos (Seoul's favorite), one with puppets, and one with Star Wars characters & voices.
Love.

Seoul's favorite treat - chocolate vanilla twist with sprinkles, gummy worms, and sometimes strawberries.

Second child. Already loves sweet things. This time it's chocolate pie.

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I totally understand the chronological problem. I am the same way. At least you are caught up in your journal writing, it would take me a LONG time to do that! I love all of Sydney's expressions in these pictures, they are great. You have two cute girls!

Amy said...

So many cute photos! I love that they love each other so much. We are not so lucky at this house most days.