Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Fairy Tale Ballet Class



Ok, minus the boots.

Yes, I was more excited about this than Seoul when the class started. As usual she was hesitant but then ended up enjoying herself. Love it? Not sure about that, but she loves Princesses and her friends were in the class so that helped.

Aren't these the cutest girls??






This was the scene when I came to pick her up after one class. It was after she had been sick for a week and she said she was "just resting." Goof!





I'm glad I caught some photos of her participating because she was often hanging out by the mirror. At least at home she loved dancing and showing me the neat things she learned.

Upon "graduating" she was presented with a princess tiara and wand.



She almost always wore her jewelry during class. Most often her Cinderella necklace.

One thing she learned was to make a PB&J sandwich with her feet. Wipe PB on one foot, Jelly on the other foot, then "make the sandwich" and take a bite. I thought it was a darling way to learn it!

Sydney always wanted to go, and imitated Seoul at home.

When we would drop her Seoul off, she always say, "miss her!"


Funny:
After class one day she was telling me that she doesn't like it. I tried to help the situation.

Me: I did ballet when I was your age.
Seoul: Who took care of me and Sydney?
Me: It was before you were born.
Seoul: Before Sydney was born?
Me: Yep.
Seoul: That doesn't make sense.

{Nov-Dec}

No comments: