Whew ~ makin' it through! I know, I should limit how many pictures I put up, and make the posts more story-filled but well, pictures are going to have to be good enough. I love to look back through and see the pictures so I can see how the girls have changed and grown. That is the blessing of a blog.
| Sydney in her little ponytails. They don't last very long because she pulls them out. "Take it out?" is what she says when she brings me the pony holder. Grr. Sometimes I get her all cutesy and then on the way she pulls it out. Her hair is slow-growing! |
| The girls have discovered the joy of watching a movie and eating popcorn. It doesn't happen too very often but their favorite are Disney movies. Oh wait, that is pretty much the extent of their movie experience. They are lovin' "Mary Poppins" right now. |
| "Can I have some more popcorn? Please?" |
| THE new place to play: under the kitchen table. They've also re-discovered all their many barbie dolls. |
| This is Sydney's "smile" face when people ask her. |
| Nerf guns are a popular thing at our house lately. Kelley lets the girls pretend to shoot him. |
| "Foo Foo!" is what Seoul says since she can't wolf whistle. |
| I took the girls to the Disney store, and they were in HEAVEN! I've never seen such excitement. They ran from one thing to another, not sure where to begin. By the end of the trip they had discovered many things they wanted for Christmas, and their arms were loaded with wants. |
| So sweet! |
| Mmhmm... not happy to go to bed. |
| She looks like such a big kid. She has just started asking me to be in a booster seat. |
| Sydney wants to be a big kid on a big kid bike! She'll be there soon enough... not even sure how that happened! |
| This is the little antique stroller Aunt Laurie & Uncle Jerry gave to the girls. It went to play group one time, but the girls were pretty possessive of it. |
My attempt to get the girls together in a nice picture in their cute, matching outfits. They are just silly girls! By the last picture Seoul is holding Sydney's head because she wouldn't hold still! It was pretty funny at the time. Too bad we can't coordinate standing still and a decent smile - haha! At least I can see their love for each other :)
{November 2012}
No comments:
Post a Comment