After we went to Cason's party we drove a bit further to see Kelley's Aunt Laurie & Uncle Jerry. The last time we saw them was when Seoul was 4 days old! It was neat to visit with them, and have them meet our beautiful girls. They are amazing, loving people that we are so grateful to have in our lives!
Love you guys! Let's not wait 4 more years to get together!
| Sydney loved this pig for some reason!! |
They gave the girls some great antique toys. There is this solid baby bed the girls enjoy. I get to make some bedding for it.
This little ironing board and iron are a big hit - so cute! If only I ironed more so Seoul would have a better example... haha!
The other thing that is the most favorite is a little doll stroller that even has bells in the wheels. That gets played with the most... when I can handle the constant noise! Haha!
Thank you for your generosity!
{November 2012}
No comments:
Post a Comment