Saturday, September 14, 2013

May days go by…

The girls and I just had a little fun with the camera one afternoon. Definitely not easy fitting 4 of us in a picture at once, especially holding a newborn and trying to get the angle right. Solution? We all just lay on the floor. I took so many pictures but we had so much fun together! The pic of the girls laying facedown next to each other fills me with two emotions: laughter that they look so silly and awe that at one point Seoul and Sydney were as small as Sierra. Wow.

IMG_5749IMG_5753IMG_5754IMG_5758IMG_5760IMG_5761

 

It happened. Sierra got the sticker treatment from Seoul and Sydney. I seem to always have random stickers somewhere on me. I found Sierra and they had got to her. They had a discussion: Seoul wanted to put a big sticker on her but Sydney said she needs a little sticker because she’s a little baby. So they compromised and used a “medium” sticker. Silly girls!

IMG_4505

 

One morning a friend took Seoul and Sydney to play. I thought of all the things I should get done. What did I do? I sat and cuddled Sierra and we napped together. I need to enjoy my little girl before I blink and she’s independent!

The other girls had so much fun dressing up and having a tea party. What great friends we have!

IMG_4512

IMG_4515

 

Of course we had to get to the park this summer. It cracks me up to hear: Seoul, wait – I’m coming! ~or~ I will meet you over there! Sydney has become very independent this summer – up the ladders, down the slides, up on the toys herself. It’s so fun to watch her try new things and see her pleasure when she masters it.

IMG_4523  IMG_4527

 

Sydney and her mischievous looks crack me up!

IMG_4536

 

I just found these pictures on the camera. Maybe when cousin Amanda baby-sat…? Their expressions are so silly… especially Sydney in the background. We have such silly, cute, fun girls!

IMG_5767  IMG_5768IMG_5769  IMG_5771IMG_5772  IMG_5773IMG_5774

 

And finally, our beautiful girls that love each other so much. We love them!

IMG_5764

{May 2013}

No comments: