Monday, September 30, 2013

May purge…. from the phones.

I love that we have decent cameras with the iPhone but we take so many more pictures because it’s so accessible! Not that I don’t love the memories, but sheesh! So this isn’t pretty but here are the rest of the May pictures, with a few captions thrown in. Lots of loving on the new baby. Mother’s Day happened somewhere in there as well. There was lots of growing by the girls – they change daily it seems. Plus a lotta family time, which is the best!

IMG_4559   IMG_4563

 

IMG_4575   IMG_5855   IMG_5858IMG_5860   IMG_5870   IMG_4111IMG_4119   IMG_5873   IMG_5874

Seoul got to feed Sierra with a bottle and she was ecstatic. For days after she asked if I could pump so she could feed the baby again. What a mommy she will be one day!

May 2013 - Joo Lin's iPhone

IMG_5890   IMG_5895Feeding Ducks - May 2013

The girls love their library activities. I think they would go every day if I would take them. This is Peggy, the children’s librarian in Canby. She is such a sweet lady, and the girls adore her! One of their games is to pretend they are Peggy and check out books using Kelley’s alarm clock as a scanner.

IMG_4594   IMG_4596   IMG_4602IMG_4606   IMG_4609   IMG_4611IMG_4130   IMG_4133   IMG_4619   IMG_4625   IMG_4627   IMG_4628   IMG_4647   IMG_4651   IMG_4654   IMG_4655   IMG_4657   IMG_5899

The girls are sharing their “babies” with our baby. They insisted I take a photo of “all the babies being babies together.”

IMG_5902 

  May 2013 - Kelley's iPhone1   IMG_4672

My dad came up Memorial Day weekend, which happens to be around his birthday. So we went out to breakfast. Seoul is holding a “card” she made him. We love him bunches and bunches!

   IMG_4705   IMG_4708

   IMG_4732   IMG_4726   IMG_4733IMG_4740   IMG_4741   IMG_4742 IMG_4743   IMG_5959IMG_5962   IMG_5963IMG_5967   IMG_5969

I am very grateful for the various cameras we are blessed to have to capture all the memories, whether they are exciting events or just the ordinary at-home days. We love our girls so very much. Life is moving on and we are reveling in every minute of being parents… through the good and the bad.

{May 2013}

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

I love those pictures of Seoul feeding Sierra. She looks so proud and happy!! It's amazing how much Sierra has changed lately. It goes so fast!