Monday, October 01, 2007

1/3 Life Crisis

My birthday is two days away!!! I am really excited for that but I want to pass along a funny story that happen to me the other day. On October 3rd, I will be turning the BIG THREE-ZERO (30). So I have been telling the wife that I am getting old and she keeps telling me that I am being silly. Then this happened...

We went to the Oregon State - UCLA Football game this past Saturday (OSU lost big time 14-40) but before we got into the game, a man that was taking the tickets acted surprised and confused that I was a student. He said "You're a student?". Once we got to our seats, I told Joo Lin that I was going to have a one-third life crisis (kinda like a midlife crisis) since I have already had a quarter life crisis. She laughed and said I was silly but she was excited to find out that I would be living to be 90. Hopefully I don't disappoint her!!!

No comments: