Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kelley and Momma Rice...

On Tuesday, October 2nd, my mother and I were able to visit the Portland Temple to do some much needed temple work for my father's side of the family. It was an awesome experience to be there with my mother and do their temple work. We have been meaning to do it for a long time but we finally were able to get together and accomplish some of it. The spirit was present for the whole time and I know that they are ecstatic that we started their work. I know that it will take awhile to get everything done but it will be a great excuse to go to the temple more often now. I think having names of family members makes it even more special and more desirable to attend a temple session.

I am glad that my mother has been haunted by family members to get the work rolling. Thanks mom for being a great example for me!

No comments: