Saturday, October 06, 2007

Kelley wins Fantasy Baseball League!


For the past six months I have been participating in the Beaver Roto Baseball League. Well...I should say that for the past eight months, since I started doing research back in February for my team. To my surprise, and the wife's, this past Monday I was crowned the champion. I was able to beat out 9 other teams to claim the 2007 Beaver Roto League Championship! The trophy that I adopted was a WWE Wrestling Championship belt, and I have been going around town like it was the Stanley Cup, I even brought it to bed one night, it made for a good laugh that night.


I would like to thank my wife for her patience and for her cunning comments about fantasy baseball. My favorite comment from her was in regards to doing research for my teams draft. She said that if I spent as much time as I did on baseball that I would get straight A's in my classes. I can't wait to spend some of my winnings on her!

1 comment:

Joo Lin said...

Kelley forgot to add that we were in bed, he suddenly jumped out of bed to run and get the belt. Then he placed it lovingly on the pillow between us. Don't worry - he was smart enough to move it before long - ha!